Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Food" : Great Falls Studios Group Show


The Great Falls Studios just hung "Food" : a group show at Katie's Coffee House (part of the Old Brogue) in Great Falls, VA . The show, which includes 23 pieces, will be up for the entire month of August. I entered an image from my Still Life series. Though due to the 154 inch size limit, I printed the image at 6"x10" and mounted it in an exquisitely gaudy faux gold frame. Come on out... have some coffee and enjoy some community art!

Hours: Mon-Fri 6AM-3PM, Sat/Sun 7AM-3PM
(The show can still be seen in the evenings, though you'll have to enter through the main Old Brogue entrance)

Address: 760 Walker Rd # C, Great Falls, VA 22066

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there. If ever you, or any of the work you study comes to New York, please let me know. :)

Christin Boggs said...

Thanks for your interest, Miss Fluff!